Jan 23, 2008

Kite Fest


After a long time, I spent a really exhausting weekend afternoon, thanks to International Kite Festival 2008 held at Panambur beach at Mangalore on 19th and 20th Jan. Though I didn’t had any plans to go out for it due to the smearing sun but that was just inertia. Once I reached the beach the colourful kites mesmerized me to the core. And I spent 3 hours shooting them with the camera in my hand – Nikon D40X Digital SLR. The camera literally rocks. Digital SLRs are far too ahead in providing you better control to your pictures thanks to the manual controls they have.

Ok, keeping it short and crisp, here is the link of the kite shooting spree:-


~Mayank

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It must really exiciting to have real experience....

AK said...

Simply beautiful!!!! I had tough time deciding which one is the best. I am mesmerised by the creativity of the people. I am sure that was a very very memorable event!!! Thanks for those pics :o)

Dev said...

Thanks dude... I missed it this yr, but I downloaded the pics from your album... hope you don't mind! :) Thanks for the photos!!!

Btw, your CnH blog is great... already added to my feeds. I love Calvin... wish Watterson continued with it... :)