Sep 4, 2006

My First Posting...

Well, this is my first post in my first blog, something which I was thinking of doing from a long time but was never able to start due to my laziness to create a blog. The biggest problem I faced whenever I tried to create an account on any site is username/domain-name uniqueness problem. Having a common name sometimes really creates a problem. I remember, I tried creating a blog on this site about 2-3 months back. I tried for getting some good domain-name but whatever I can think of were already occupied. Furiously I closed all the browser window and returned back to work.

Today with less work load and with a bit of luck, I was able to get a domain name -
http://diaryofmayank.blogspot.com/ . Not very good though, but not so bad altogether. :-)

So here goes my first blog...

I am not very good in writing, I guess my first post is not so bad...

Hoping that the next post comes soon...

~Mayank

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogs Mayank...looking frwrd to read more pretty soon!!!

Anonymous said...

A long journey starts with a small step.

Anonymous said...

Every journey starts with a small step.

Sherwin said...

good going pal [:)]

Anonymous said...

great going bro... !!! and do write abt the chick u had been seeing for some time :D ...

let the world knw abt her ..

dnt be afaraid of anybody ..i'll handle all that.

>:)

Unknown said...

Cool beginning! Welcome to bloggers world. Hoping to read more soon.